Bike Hike – Let one of our naturalists lead you on an exploration of the resort's bike paths. Bikes are included on the tour. Sorry, no trailing wheels or trailers allowed.
Birds of Amelia
– Whether you're an experienced birder or a first-time novice, Amelia Island's numerous species offer something enticing for everyone. Binoculars are included during tour.
– Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the various trails at Drummond Point Park.
Nature @ Night Series*
Sunset With The Birds
– As the sun sets over the beautiful marsh, observe diurnal birds roosting for the night as well as nocturnal birds and bats emerging to explore and feed. Binoculars are included during tour.
- Join a naturalist on a guided kayak tour through the salt marsh at sunset.
– Join a certified naturalist on a leisurely kayak tour through the salt marsh at sunrise.
- Explore maritime forests, beachside paths, and the Atlantic shoreline on a guided Segway tour.
Back to Nature Segway
– Learn about the native plants, animals, and natural habitats that shape Amelia Island, while touring the island on a Segway.
- Get a different perspective or Amelia Island while exploring the salt marsh on a paddleboard!
Eclipse Pedalboarding - Our newest way to explore the tidal salt marsh. These innovative boards, similar to a stair stepper, use fins to propel you through the water.
* Kayaking introductory lesson provided. Minimum age is 8 years old, minimum weight is 65lbs. Ages 8-12 are required to paddle in tandem with an adult; 13 years or older can paddle alone. Limited tandem kayaks available.
* Segway introductory lesson provided. Minimum age is 8 years old, minimum weight is 65lbs.
* Paddleboarding geared towards all skill levels with introductory paddle lesson. Minimum age is 10 years.
* Eclipse Pedalboarding are for ages 13 and above and 65lb. minimum. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
* All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Pre-registration is required for all tours. There is a cancellation fee of $25 within 12 hours of the program and full price no call, no show. Please view Nature Calendar link for detailed tour descriptions and more information. Don't see your tour scheduled? Contact a naturalist to schedule a private tour. Call 904-321-5082 (ext. 5082 on property).